Because of the Christ-like caring and sharing of the wonderful people of the Twin Cities, the Little Sisters of the Poor have provided for thousands of elderly poor for the past 127 years. God’s Providence flows through the people of our communities and we have never ceased being witnesses of this on-going miracle. The Little Sisters are stewards of your generous gifts and we invite you to come and see for yourself the fruits of your giving.
Approximately 78% of the funds needed to operate Holy Family Residence are generated by the Residents, with about 84% of this coming from Medicaid reimbursement for nursing care. The remaining 22% of the needed income is generated through fundraising – mailings, church collections, legacies, grants, unsolicited donations, memorial and honor gifts, and several fundraising events held each year.
Ways to donate:
- Online donation.
- General Gift/Operating: unsolicited gift giving.
- Planned giving opportunities: make a lasting gift. Contact us for further information.
- Stock Transfer: information available on request.
- Company Match: find out if your company has a matching gift program.
- Tribute Funds: gifts given in memory of a loved one or to honor someone.
- Restricted gifts: for special projects.
- Partnerships: businesses and parishes work as a group to underwrite cost for various services, supplies or the upkeep of the Home.
- Gifts-in-Kind: business and individuals donate needed items such as food, office supplies, and personal care items. See Wish List (pdf).
As a 501©(3) charitable organization, donations to the Little Sisters of the Poor at Holy Family Residence are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Our corporate name is: Little Sisters of the Poor of St. Paul
For more information on how you can support the work of the Little Sisters of the Poor, please contact:
Jeanie Greene at: email@example.com or call and ask for Jeanie, Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.