Holy Family Residence and Jeanne Jugan Apartments are located on beautiful grounds overlooking the Mississippi within a mile of our beautiful St. Paul Cathedral and downtown St. Paul. Once the Minnesota winter has passed, our grounds invite our Residents to enjoy our beautiful gardens and walkways.
We offer a continuum of care from independent living through skilled care to the needy elderly of the Twin Cities. The elderly who take up residence with us are assured of a safe environment and a Home where they are accompanied with respect, compassion and love. With the family spirit that is the hallmark of the Little Sisters Homes, each Resident’s spiritual, physical, social and emotional needs are met at every moment of their journey with us. Click here to read about our philosophy.
Jeanne Jugan Apartments
The 27 one bedroom Jeanne Jugan Apartments offer low income seniors interested in maintaining their independence the security of knowing someone is always near at hand. The apartments are connected to Holy Family Residence by an enclosed walkway.
Apartment amenities include:
- living room/dining area
- walk-in storage closet
Jeanne Jugan apartment Residents also have the opportunity to take part in a number of other services available in the Holy Family Residence:
- daily Mass and Rosary in our chapel
- meals in the central dining room
- a wide range of social, physical and creative activities
- community outings
- opportunities for volunteer service
Holy Family Residence
Holy Family Residence offers both Board and Care, and Skilled Nursing Care.
- single room accommodations with private bathrooms
- assistance with activities of daily living, according to individualized care plans
- a full range of medical, social and therapeutic services
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- varied social, recreational and creative activities
- a full pastoral program, including daily Mass, availability of the Sacraments and Rosary
- nutritious meals and snacks
- compassionate end-of-life care in fidelity to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church on the dignity of human life. The Little Sisters assure a constant presence with our Residents who are dying.